Architect Job In Canada, We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents, and managing project teams.
You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations, or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
|Hiring Organization||BDP Quadrangle|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3200 Per Month|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 3H5|
BDP Quadrangle is one of Canada’s leading architecture, design and urbanism practices. Based in Toronto, Canada, our expertise spans designing for the full spectrum of the built environment including mixed-use, residential, workplace, retail, transit, media environments, education, and health.
Today, BDP comprises 1,300 people, operating from local studios across four continents. Transcending its growth, the studio’s philosophy has remained the same: to work as a multidisciplinary
Collective, applying knowledge and expertise to create ambitious projects at every scale. Our 200-person studio strives to create places that foster wellbeing, inclusivity, and sustainable futures.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Interesting and creative work.
- The field attracts passionate and like-minded people.
- It’s a fascinating, fast-paced career.
- Greater appreciation and understanding of the cities and buildings around you.
- You can make an impact on the city and the people around you.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Architect Job In Canada.