Architect Jobs in Mumbai, We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships,
developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents, and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations, or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
Architects plan, develop, and implement building designs. They compile feasibility reports, determine environmental impact, create project proposals, estimate costs, determine timelines, and oversee construction processes.
|Hiring Organization||B.N. SHAH & ASSOCIATES + STUDIO C|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||23000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400031|
Founded by Shri. Babubhai N. Shahin was a civil engineer by profession & highly dedicated and motivated to the field of Engineering and Architecture. The company under his leadership grew and executed projects ranging from Residential, Industrial, Commercial & Institutional. In, Ar.Nirupama Changani joined the company.
She took up listening along with the other fields the company was into. This made us a one-point stop for all clients. We offer a fully integrated solution incorporating the finest quality standards, appropriate speed, and economically viable solutions forming energy-efficient designs.
Our personal attention to every project ensures close monitoring & flexibility in planning at various stages of execution. We strive to convert hardships due to site conditions into opportunities for an innovative, user-friendly design.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
Skills & Requirements
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Interesting and creative work.
- The field attracts passionate and like-minded people.
- It’s a fascinating, fast-paced career.
- Greater appreciation and understanding of the cities and buildings around you.
- You can make an impact on the city and the people around you.
- Respected career.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Architect Jobs in Mumbai.