Architect Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships and development.
And presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents, and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations, or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
To be successful in this position you should be able to visualize space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of construction technologies, and be an effective project manager. An outstanding Architect will have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
|Hiring Organization||Arcadis Office Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Degree in architecture or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
With sustainability at the heart of everything we do, our focus is on maximizing our impact aimed at improving quality of life. The solutions we develop address important societal challenges around resilience, places, and mobility.
Leveraging data and technology, we have the capabilities and services to meet client demands driven by global trends such as urbanization, climate change, digitalization, evolving stakeholder expectations, and potential unforeseeable events.
We embed sustainability across everything we do and apply our wealth of expertise and skills to deliver client solutions that are competitive, resilient, effective, and within planetary boundaries.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Good Money. Architects can make good money.
- Interesting Studies. Studying architecture is very interesting as there is a lot of creativity involved.
- Work with a Variety of People.
- A lot of Travel Opportunities.
- No Extra Hours.
- You can Make your Own Company.
- Creativity is a Plus.
- No Physical Work.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Architect Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.