|Qualification||A Bachelor of Architecture is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
AECOM’s Design studio is currently recruiting Architects to work on landmark retail projects, in the region. The Architect will work as part of the wider collaborative design team, from MEP specialists, Structures to Architecture.
- Determines solutions, methods, and procedures on assignments to deliver products & services
- Provides guidance to junior staff
- Prepares designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, working drawings, develops details, develops specifications
- Leads coordination of design using Navisworks and other coordination software
- Participates in pro-active coordination with internal and external design disciplines to achieve a high-quality consistent set of presentation or design documents as per Client requirements and Industry standards
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of design presentations and reports
- Developed knowledge of AECOM’s QMS procedures
- Plans for and applies Safety in Design principles throughout all design stages of a project
- Reviews / Checks material schedules and sample boards
- Takes responsibility for the preparation of discipline drawings for submission to the Statutory Authorities. Developed knowledge of local & international codes, regulations, and submission requirements
- Minimum 5 years post-undergraduate experience
- Proven related professional experience in an Architectural Practice
- Experience in working on medium to large-scale projects, including retail and hospitality
- A Bachelor of Architecture is required.
- RIBA accreditation would be advantageous
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location, or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit, and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds, and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join, and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers,
Engineers, scientists, consultants, and program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.