UBS Singapore Career, Asset managers trade, Management and invest assets such as capital, bonds, stocks, precious metals, commodities, and real estate on behalf of their clients. They advise their clients on the acquisition of assets and monitor, negotiate, and implement programs to increase asset value and revenue.
To be successful in asset Management you should be strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, an outstanding asset manager should have a strong financial background, excellent organizational skills, and be a formidable negotiator.
Asset management is the practice of increasing total wealth over time by acquiring, maintaining, and trading investments that have the potential to grow in value. Asset management professionals perform this service for others. They may also be called portfolio managers or financial advisors.
|Post Name||Asset Management|
|Qualification||Degree in business, finance, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5200 To SGD 5600 Per Month|
UBS Group AG is a multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel. it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution and the largest private bank in the world.
UBS, formerly known as the Union Bank of Switzerland, is a multinational diversified financial services company headquartered in Zurich and Basel.UBS is involved in virtually all major financial activities, including retail and commercial banking, investment banking, investment management, and wealth management.
Co-headquartered in the cities of Based on regional deal flow and political influence, UBS is considered one of the “biggest, most powerful financial institutions in the world. The company’s capital strength, security protocols, and reputation for discretion have yielded a substantial market share in banking and a high level of brand loyalty.
- Developing strategies to increase ROI and minimize risk factors and losses.
- Reviewing policies and making recommendations for potential adjustments.
- Researching relevant markets and identifying trends and patterns.
- Collaborating with the asset management team, company analysts, and senior executives.
- Liaising and negotiating with fund directors, property managers, attorneys, auditors, e
Skills & Requirements
- Strong financial background with experience in financial modeling.
- Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Budgeting (and Decisioning) for the Future.
- Ensure Compliance with Regulations and Accreditations.
- Equipment Maintenance.
- Reduce Loss.
- Theft Prevention.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “UBS Singapore Career”.