Temporary Jobs London, We are looking for a hard-working and dedicated assistant to be responsible for administrative and clerical duties to ensure efficiency and smooth running of our offices.
The assistant provides reliable support to managers, staff, and office visitors handles basic office tasks, and monitors office operations to increase efficiency, quality, and lower costs.
A successful assistant is dedicated, hard-working, and has strong attention to detail. You should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. An assistant is also known as an administrative assistant, office assistant, personal assistant, or office clerk.
|Hiring Organization||Nomura International Plc|
|Qualification||A high school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC4R 3AB|
Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, we service the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates, and governments through our three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management.
Driven by the insights of some 26,000 people worldwide, we put our clients at the center of everything we do, delivering unparalleled access to, from, and within Asia. Through our retail network spanning 119 locations, we provide a diverse range of products and consulting services to our retail clients in Japan.
Global Markets provides sales and trading services in bonds, equities, foreign exchange, and derivatives for institutional investors globally.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering questions, and responding to complaints and requests.
- Making arrangements for meetings and travel.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as data entry, answering phones, taking messages, sorting mail, maintaining and updating filing, operating office machines, and arranging equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Planning and preparing for office events, such as meetings, conferences, and promotional activities.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and coworkers.
- Reviewing and updating office procedures to reduce errors and costs.
- Following and enforcing relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school diploma.
- Working knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Good proficiency with computers.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Hiring a Personal Assistant to Free Up Time.
- Delegating to a PA Develops Management Skills.
- Flexible Personal Assistant Availability.
- Access to a Broad Range of Skills and Experience.
- Improved Admin Capacity.
- Delegating Everyday Tasks.
- Balancing Your Work and Personal Life.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Temporary Jobs London”.