Jobs in London For Indians, Assistant accountants provide clerical aid to the accounting department and other departments where necessary. Assistant accountants may be responsible for numerous tasks associated with accounting, such as writing and delivering reports and managing invoices.
Receiving and handling payments, and completing general bookkeeping duties. This role exists across industries. Those employed as assistant accountants can advance associate and senior accountant roles through successful years of service and after obtaining additional training and coursework.
Assistant accountants must possess an Associate’s degree in accounting or finance, at a minimum. A Bachelor’s degree may be required for career advancement beyond the assistant level and may be preferred for some assistant accounting roles. This role requires significant skills using Excel and other Windows Office Suite tools.
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 27000 To GBP 27353 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1B 4HZ|
Cedar is a specialist recruitment & Search consultancy that provides bespoke solutions to Finance, Tax, Procurement & Supply Chain clients, within the UK and internationally. As a specialist consultancy, we are agile, flexible, and innovative and our enviable track record proves we punch well above our weight when it comes to delivering.
Appointments that last and add value. Whether recruiting for entry or board level, on a permanent or contract basis, our entire culture is based on the concept of listening. Advise. Deliver. We listen to our clients and candidates, understand their key drivers, and then advise them as to the best approach to ensure effective delivery.
This philosophy helps make sure we get it right the first time, every time. To find out more about our work or how we can assist you or your organization please contact a member of the team on 0203 002 8050 or email email@example.com or visit us at www.cedarrecruitment.com.
- Aid accounting staff and department with day-to-day accounting duties.
- Manage ledgers and ensure accurate financial record keeping across departments.
- Receive and process invoices and billing statements.
- Track payments and ensure accuracy of paid accounts.
- Assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Contact clients and vendors as necessary to ensure accurate and on-time payments.
- Prepare written reports for delivery to senior-level managers.
- Utilize spreadsheets and database tools to assist in financial record keeping.
Skills & Requirements
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Math skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in London For Indians“.