Jobs in Dubai For Foreigners, An Accounting Assistant prepares budgets and records and sends invoices for services or products rendered by company employees that have been approved by management.
They handle cash transactions and perform other administrative duties as needed, such as making presentations about financial reports. You don’t need any formal qualifications to become an accounts assistant, however, you could complete a course that is accredited by the Association of Accounting.
Technicians (AAT) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) to help you gain the knowledge needed for this role. An accounting assistant is a junior rule assumed by those wishing to pursue an accountancy career. Accounting assistants are sometimes called ledger clerks or junior clerks.
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2665 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Deserve is a fully owned subsidiary of Dubai Aviation City Corporation (DACC), a decreed corporation of the Dubai Government. Established it has grown to become a leading “one-stop-shop” Integrated Facilities Management service provider, catering to the needs of customers across the sectors.
Our smart operational model supported by the most advanced technological framework solutions and backed by a highly charged customer-centric workforce allows us to lead the way in the smart revolution, and that with a human face.
Our sustainability capability, breadth of in-house services in FM, construction, and consulting, and our technically capable and motivated workforce propel us among the elite of the facilities management industry service providers in the UAE.
True to our Vision, we aim to become the service provider of choice, delivering Memorable service, and engaging the heart and soul of customers and employees alike.
- Ensure the efficient management of the company’s bank accounts.
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensures efficiency and returns.
- Reconciling bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned.
- Check and verify cash transactions, and investigate and propose possible resolutions for any discrepancies.
- Support the Treasury Manager for interest and debt analysis, with the provision of relevant information and reports.
- Support the Treasury Manager towards the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism.
- Create monthly reports related to the aging of Accounts.
- Receivable (ARs) will be used for monitoring targets.
- Summarize major outstanding customer balances by the department and communicate to the Management in order
- to support timely collection.
- Provide assistance with other work assigned by your line manager.
- Prepare, maintain, and manage all bank reconciliations
- Prepare and balance period-end reports.
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to Accounts receivables.
Skills & Requirements
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs.
- Math skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai For Foreigners”.