Resto Jobs Montreal, Assistant Cook performs all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly.
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable Assistant Cook to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen.
The Assistant Cook’s responsibilities include assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to record notable food wastages as seen from customers’ leftovers.
|Hiring Organization||Resto Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Cook|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2700 To CAD 2900 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y1J8|
Hundreds of challenging career opportunities in restaurants. Take advantage of our mobile coverage for your job postings
Restojobs is a specialist in providing staffing solutions to the restaurant and hospitality sector jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by RestoJobs (India) employees
Restojobs is the largest and the most revolutionary platform to help job seekers find their ideal job in the hospitality industry across various formats. Restojobs is a specialist in providing staffing solutions to the restaurants and hospitality sector.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages
Skills & Requirements
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- You eat fewer calories without even realizing it.
- You’re more mindful of what you’re putting into your body.
- You can socialize with loved ones.
- You stimulate your brain.
- It Can Make You a Happier Person
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Resto Jobs Montreal“.