Assistant Engineer jobs in Singapore, We are searching for a skilled and detail-oriented assistant engineer to join our team. The assistant engineer’s responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the Senior Engineer, safely operating equipment, and working alongside other engineers in the planning, design, development, and evaluation stages of projects. You should be able to diagnose problems and follow instructions in fast-paced environments.
To be successful as an assistant engineer, you should be passionate about your engineering discipline and demonstrate strong logical and critical thinking skills. Outstanding candidates are able to keep track of project expenses, write detailed reports, and ensure consistent quality assurance standards.
|Hiring Organization||AAC Technologies Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma in all principles of Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2300 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
AAC Technologies (AAC) is researching, developing and manufacturing leading edge solutions to enhance user experience of smart mobile devices. AAC’s product lines can be found in smartphones and portable electronic devices across the world.
AAC is investing in research and manufacturing to power future smart devices, and bring optimized high performance of smartphone solutions to a wide range of connected devices.
- Work with engineers, be responsible for measurement, characterization and analysis for next generation product development and R&D.
- Smooth execution meeting, given lead time and on-time delivery of results to feedback to the project development and fabrication.
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma in all principles of Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in lab or cleanroom working environment.
- MEMS process and familiarity with fab manufacturing equipment, metrology tools such as AFM, prober, microscopes etc and with basic analytical troubleshooting knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and power point with the ability to generate various reports.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to changing goals, objectives and policies of the company, and have good time management and organization skills.
- Must be team players and diplomatic.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatile and capable to perform multi-task.
- Must be able to reinforce all regulations, involving safe chemical handling and cleanroom behavior.
- Mental health services.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Workplace flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Assistant Engineer jobs in Singapore”.