Housekeeping Jobs in London For Indians, The Assistant Executive Housekeeper job description is the document explaining the assistant’s job to do when applying for this position. The housekeeping Supervisor assumes the role of supporting the Housekeeping Executive, supervising the work of room staff, monitoring room status, and training staff.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper is a second-level manager who plays a key role in
the management of the site housekeeping operations, helping to meet quality standards and timeliness goals through the directing of team members.
The Assistant Executive Housekeepers assist EH in meeting site budget and maintaining a positive working relationship with clients. He/She also helps to ensure team members meet safety standards, and that site assets are maintained.
|Hiring Organization||The Royal Automobile Club|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Housekeeper|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 10 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SW1Y 5HS|
The Club strives to remain one of the foremost private members’ clubs in the world and aims to provide our 17,000-strong membership with a first-class service offering high-quality accommodation, dining, recreation, sports facilities, and an extensive events program for the enjoyment of its members and their guests.
As the longest-standing motoring institution in the UK, the Club respects the aims of its founders and seeks to promote the best interests of motorists and motorsports at every opportunity.
The Club Management Committee is led by Ben Cussons, the Executive Chairman. It is made up of eight members of staff who manage the running of the Club on a day-to-day basis. The Club prides itself on its robust governance and management structure.
- Ensures that all Housekeeping staff perform duties in accordance with hotel policy
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper in formulating and establishing plans for all aspects of Housekeeping management and operation.
- Represents the Housekeeping Department when Executive Housekeeper is not available.
- Ensures all occupied rooms are cleaned and prepared for guests on a daily basis.
- Ensures key control procedures are followed and ensures that all keys are returned at the end of each shift.
- Supervises a daily inspection program to ensure guest rooms, back of the house and public areas are clean and supplied with necessary items and services.
- Liaises with Floor Supervisor, Public Area Supervisor, Linen Supervisor, and Laundry Supervisor to coordinate planning and scheduling for regular activities.
- Conducts regular inventories of linen, supplies, and uniforms ensuring required stocks are maintained.
- Stores safely and maintains all equipment, supplies, and chemicals as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Good command of English communication
- Great personality and positive attitude
- The ability to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Computer literate, knowledge of PMS
- Good communication and training skills
- Energetic, friendly, flexible, motivated, and able to work independently
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service.
- Housekeeping hard skills.
- A Healthy & Hygienic Home.
- Entertain More Often.
- A Clean & Tidy Environment Is Relaxing.
- Increase Your Productivity.
- You Will Not Lose Things As Often!
- A Growing Number Of Talented Male Housekeepers.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Housekeeping Jobs in London For Indian”.