HR Jobs in Ajman, Assist HR Manager in policy formulation, hiring and salary administration. Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews. Coordinate orientation and training sessions for new employees. Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries.
|Hiring Organization||CUCA City University College of Ajman|
|Post Name||Assistant HR Manager|
|Qualification||Must hold a Master’s Degree in HR field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
The purpose of counseling is to assist students in understanding and resolving their educational, vocational, and personal problems such as: getting acclimated to college life and dealing with emotions such as anxiety, stress or any other challenges including work, home and friendships.
The counseling office provides counseling services in a confidential and safe environment that allows students to talk freely about feelings, thoughts and problems to enable them to reach their academic goals.
We are committed to supporting, encouraging, guiding and challenging our students to ensure their personal, educational and professional development; and cultivating an environment of awareness, understanding, respect, and acceptance of diversity.
- Maintains the organizational structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
Skills & Requirements
- Must hold a Master’s Degree in HR field.
- Must be familiar with the UAE Labor Laws.
- At least five years of experience in the UAE.
- Sick time.
- Personal and vacation days.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Parental leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “HR Jobs in Ajman”.