Kijiji Calgary Jobs, We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees. Depending on the industry they may also be asked to handle escalated customer complaints as they often work in a customer-facing role.
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||High school or equivalent education level.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1X 1G3|
Kijiji is Canada’s largest classifieds site with millions of live ads in a wide range of categories – cars, housing, jobs, and everything in between. Two new ads are posted every second! We’re proud to provide a platform that connects Canadians, helping them to buy great items in their community, make money off unused possessions cluttering up houses, and help the country waste less.
When we launched Kijiji, the idea was to offer Canadians a fun and easy way for people in the same area to buy, sell, trade, and even help each other with goods, cars, services, housing, or jobs. That hasn’t changed and now over 100 communities coast to coast are doing more for less.
Kijiji Central is here to help you get the most out of your Kijiji experience. We have articles, tips, tutorials, and more, for whatever your thing is. Kijiji is an environmentally friendly and local way to recycle things. Plus, because Kijiji connections are between people who live near each other, you can always see, touch, and try an item before you buy it.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedules.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining merchandise and a visual plan.
- Maintaining stores to standards, including stocking and cleaning.
- Completing tasks assigned by the general manager accurately and efficiently.
- Supporting store manager as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- High school or equivalent education level.
- Stable work history.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- Variety. As pub managers, we never feel bored or ground down by routine – every day is different.
- The opportunity to make a real difference.
- Make a difference.
- The Hospitality ‘buzz’.
- Having Fun!
- Growing Together.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Kijiji Calgary Jobs”.