Jobs in Dubai Hospitality, We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints,
Leading the team, and organizing the team schedule. To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager.
A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus. An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees.
|Hiring Organization||Atlantis, The Palm|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5672 To AED 6200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The iconic Atlantis Dubai is the crown of the world-famous Palm island. An iconic entertainment destination comprised of two world-class resorts that bring you extraordinary experiences.
Discover a world of amazement across stays, dining, entertainment, attractions, and wellness. This Dubai icon is the ultimate holiday destination for both couples and families to make lifetime memories.
From thrill-seekers to foodies, and sun lovers to explorers, there is an unforgettable experience for everyone. Atlantis, The Palm has earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award, reflecting our Colleagues’ commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
Skills & Requirements
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- The opportunity to make a real difference!
- Make a difference.
- The Hospitality ‘buzz’
- Having Fun!
- Growing Together.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Hospitality”.