Changi Airport Jobs, We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
|Hiring Organization||Singapore Changi Airport|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||High school or equivalent education level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3500 To SGD 3800 Per Month|
Today, Changi Airport is renowned for its unrivaled passenger experiences, which have become synonymous with global connectivity, clockwork efficiency, and unique, thoughtful services. As the number of passengers we welcome continues to rise, and the needs of those passengers become increasingly sophisticated, our challenge is to raise our standards even higher.
It’s a challenge we are already embracing, with creative solutions and signature experiences that will redefine air travel for generations to come. The Changi East development is a response to this expected growth. It’s a bold strategy to maintain Changi Airport’s and Singapore’s competitive edge for the long term.
With a new, third runway, one of the world’s largest mega terminals, and a range of exciting new facilities, Changi East will ensure Changi Airport is equipped to accommodate and delight ever more passengers and their ever-increasing demands.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- High school or equivalent education level.
- Stable work history.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Changi Airport Jobs”.