Assistant Psychologist Jobs London, We are seeking a dedicated psychologist to join our practice. You will be responsible for talking with clients in psychotherapy sessions, conducting assessments and tests, diagnosing any issues, and developing strategies and treatments to overcome them.
To be successful as a psychologist, you should be an expert listener who is easy to talk to, and trustworthy. Top candidates will be people with a great passion for this field, keeping up to date with all the latest research developments.
Psychologists study cognitive functioning and behavior and use their knowledge to assist clients with the treatment or management of mental health and behavioral difficulties. keeping up to date with all the latest research developments.
|Hiring Organization||University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street|
|Post Name||Assistant Psychologist|
|Qualification||Relevant state license and board certification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 32466 To GBP 39521 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1G 8PH|
As an NHS Foundation Trust, we are accountable to our patients and the public. Our members have a key role in the Trust’s governance; they elect representatives to sit on our Council of Governors, which in turn appoints the Chair and other Non-Executive Directors to the Board of Directors and oversees the performance of the Board.
Members are our staff, our patients, and members of the public. We believe that involving our members, patients and the public in decisions about services is an integral part of meeting the needs of the communities we serve. Membership helps give those communities a voice in the running of the Trust and shaping our plans for the future.
The National Health Service is the publicly funded healthcare system in England, and one of the four National Health Service systems in the United Kingdom. It is the second largest single-payer healthcare system in the world after the Brazilian Sistema Único de Saúde
- Developing treatment plans and strategies to help patients.
- Supporting patients who have experienced traumatic life events.
- Providing ongoing care and evaluation to patients with long-term difficulties.
- Refer patients to other specialists or doctors as needed.
- Helping patients to set realistic goals and monitoring their progress.
- Keeping up to date with, and potentially participating in, new research in psychology.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working as a psychologist.
- Strong listening, observation, and communication skills.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Empathy and sensitivity when working with patients.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Continuing education credits.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible spending account.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Assistant Psychologist Jobs London“.