Assistant Reservation Manager Jobs in UAE, Oversee accuracy of room blocks, reservations, and group market codes. Communicate company values and/or culture to new employees. Review and implement new Reservations procedures.
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine the appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in the reservation system. Respond to any challenges found for accommodating rooming requests. Set up proper billing accounts according to Accounting policies. Troubleshoot, resolve, and document guest issues and concerns or escalate/refer to the appropriate individuals.
Assist management in training, scheduling, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
|Hiring Organization||W Dubai – The Palm|
|Post Name||Assistant Reservation Manager|
|Qualification||Certified travel associate (CTA) or certified travel counselor (CTC)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3800 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Soak into the good life at the first W Escape in the Middle East. Get ready to set the scene for an Insta-perfect holiday and fabulous views of both the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf. Whether unwinding or entertaining, bold design elements and dreamy amenities complemented by playfully furnished balconies and terraces redefine vibrant beach living across 349 guest rooms and suites on the iconic Palm Jumeirah.
Go further and experience our two signature venues, the playful and audacious Italian Torno Subito a Massimo Bottura production, and award-winning Japanese Chef Akira Back’s self-titled restaurant. WET Deck (pool) the epicenter of the Escape is an adult’s only playground with live entertainment, delicious beverages, and a vibrant food offering. Sobe offers the perfect space to sip cocktails
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
Skills & Requirements
- Certified travel associate (CTA) or certified travel counselor (CTC), is preferred.
- Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries.
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Assistant Reservation Manager Jobs in UAE”.