Rooms Controller Jobs in Sharjah, Assign rooms according to guest requests and preferences whenever possible. Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets. Organize and coordinate check-in/pre-registration procedures for arriving groups.
Review/Track/Accommodate requests for room/check-out changes when possible; communicate status to appropriate staff. Confirm reservations and cancellations. Review out-of-order rooms daily. Ensure rates match market codes and document exceptions. Verify and adjust billing for guests.
File guest paperwork or documentation. Set up/process all guest check-ins/check-outs. Activate room keys. Secure valid payment. Identify any over-commitments. Perform duplicate reservation checks; block rooms. Run daily reports. Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction. Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Coordinate tasks and work with other departments. Serve as a departmental role model. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
Comply with quality assurance standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Enter and locate information using computers and/or POS systems. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
|Hiring Organization||Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Post Name||Assistant Rooms Controller|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Nestled within the verdant heart of 15 hectares of manicured gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre is a luxurious haven of rest and relaxation, standing next door to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Belonging to the globe’s most glamorous city, our 5-star property offers matchless access to Dubai’s famed business and commercial districts and popular local attractions like Deira City Centre,
The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Burj Khalifa and the Gold Souk. Feel destined to succeed when you begin each day in one of our 18 chic restaurants before experiencing our dynamic city or attending a sophisticated event in our 44,000 square feet of venue space.
- Coordinating and directing budgeting, procurement, investment activities, and financial planning.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Establishing and maintaining financial controls with the accounting department.
- Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
- Creating budgets and forecasts.
- Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Providing support to management, particularly in commercial and financial matters.
- Creating reports that help senior leadership understand company financials.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field.
- Proven work experience in accounting or a related field.
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
- Understanding of economic principles, financial markets, and banking.
- Understanding of financial data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of payroll accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions.
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority-setting skills.
- Proven experience in financial project management.
- Skills development.
- Food & Beverage.
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts.
- Health and wellness
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Rooms Controller Jobs in Sharjah”.