Assistant Sales Manager Jobs in Kuwait City, Through your passion and motivation, you sellthe memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets. Monitoring the performance of the sales team. Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
|Post Name||Assistant Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 200 To KWD 300 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents. We are much more than a world leader.
We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous Sales & Marketing previous leadership experience essentially required – Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all guests and Clients.
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills – Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. – Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Increased sales revenue and profitability.
- Improved sales forecast reliability, thereby reducing revenue variability.
- Better satisfaction and loyalty both from customers and staff.
- Reduced staff turnover and therefore reduced recruitment and retention costs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Assistant Sales Manager Jobs in Kuwait City”.