Charity Jobs Bristol, We are looking for a confident and reliable Assistant Store Manager to support our store manager with the daily business operations. You should also be able to promptly address and resolve customer complaints and any staff issues.
The Assistant Store Manager’s responsibilities include training staff, managing inventory, ensuring a safe, clean, and aesthetically pleasing store environment, and assisting customers.
To be successful as an Assistant Store Manager you should have strong leadership and decision-making skills. An outstanding candidate will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
|Hiring Organization||Brandon Trust|
|Post Name||Assistant Store Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma/GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Bristol, England, United Kingdom BS34 5TA|
- Assisting the store manager in all areas of daily business operations, human resources, customer service, and merchandising.
- Coordinating, monitoring, and reporting on daily operations.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising employees.
- Managing employee schedules, conducting performance reviews, and enforcing disciplinary actions.
- Monitoring and maintaining suitable store inventory levels.
- Assisting with the development of new sales and recruitment strategies.
- Ensuring the store environment complies with health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and aesthetically pleasing storefront.
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that store policies and procedures are followed.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous retail management experience.
- Experience in training and managing a team.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Charity Jobs Bristol”.