Aldi Careers UK, Assistant Store Managers support the store manager in the daily business operations of the store including training and supervising employees, interacting with customers, managing inventory levels, and handling any other task assigned by the store manager.
|Post Name||Assistant Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22000 To GBP 25000 Per Year|
|Location||Coventry, England, United Kingdom CV6 5QG|
To help you and your loved ones shop safer in-store, we’ve introduced Aldi Gift Cards. They’re an amazing, cashless way to pay for your weekly shop. All you have to do is order yours and exchange them at the till in your local Aldi.
Our Shopping Gift Card is a great way to pay for shopping in-store. It’s a completely cashless payment option that can be sent to your address or a friend’s. Once you receive it, all you have to do is spend it like money in your local Aldi. Learn a little more about the options and order yours today.
Now you can pay for your shopping or a friend’s with our amazing e-Gift cards. They’re completely cashless and can be emailed to any inbox to make things easier for everyone. Once it arrives, simply print it out and exchange it at the till in your local Aldi. Choose your favorite design and order yours today.
- Assisting the store manager in all areas of daily business operations, human resources, customer service, and merchandising.
- Coordinating, monitoring, and reporting on daily operations.
- Recruiting, training, and supervising employees.
- Managing employee schedules, conducting performance reviews, and enforcing disciplinary actions.
- Monitoring and maintaining suitable store inventory levels.
- Assisting with the development of new sales and recruitment strategies.
- Ensuring the store environment complies with health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and aesthetically pleasing storefront.
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that store policies and procedures are followed.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous retail management experience.
- Experience in training and managing a team.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Aldi Careers UK”.