Assistant Teacher Jobs In Dubai, A teacher assistant provides support to a lead teacher in charge of a classroom. Also known as teacher’s aides, these professionals reinforce lessons by tutoring individual students or small groups. Their duties include creating lesson plans, documenting progress, and overseeing lesson preparations.
We are currently looking for a friendly and competent teacher assistant to join our team. If you are a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education, we urge you to apply! In this position, you will be responsible for supervising students, developing lesson plans, preparing lesson material, and maintaining classroom tidiness.
The successful candidate must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe learning environment. To excel in this role, you must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2200 To AED 2400 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Whether you’re new to GEMS or already familiar with our schools, it’s vitally important to us that our families know who we are, where we come from, and what we stand for. We’re sure it’s just as important to you because choosing the right school is no small decision.
We know that joining a GEMS school is a choice – one all parents carefully weigh up and consider, and always with the best interests of their children at heart. It is a choice that we are privileged and honored to repay and justify every day in every school across our network.
Education is a journey of discovery and self-improvement for the students in our care; it is also a journey for us as educators as we continuously seek to do things better. We want you to feel confident in that choice, secure in the knowledge that your values align with ours, and that your child will be looked after, nurtured, and supported from day one.
- Ensuring the classroom environment is safe and clean.
- Overseeing students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on-field excursions.
- Collaborating with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
- Documenting student progress and communicating with parents to keep them informed.
- Helping lead teachers to create lesson plans.
- Complying with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
- Attending all training classes, parent conferences, and faculty meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- Develop Your Unique Skill Sets.
- Being a teaching assistant comes with plenty of surprises since every day is always new.
- Allows You to Expand Your Teaching Qualifications.
- Allows You to Help Students in Need.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Assistant Teacher Jobs In Dubai”.