Engineering Jobs in Singapore, The Associate Engineer/Assistant Engineer adapts and uses engineering techniques. He/She aids the design, creation and manufacture of machinery and components, machine repair and maintenance. He/She works closely with the Engineers to create system designs and models. He/She also carries out tests and inspections.
Performs routine or entry-level engineering tasks. Contributes to the development of engineering plans and designs. Investigates and analyze new materials, equipment, and engineering practices. Prepares engineering calculations, estimates, statistics, and minor designs.
|Hiring Organization||STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd.|
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemical, Material Sciences|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2500 Per Month|
STATS ChipPAC, a member of the JCET Group, is the world’s leading integrated-circuit manufacturing and technology services provider, offering a full range of turnkey services encompassing semiconductor package integration design and characterization,
R&D, wafer probe, wafer bumping, package assembly, final test and drop shipment to customers around the world. Ranked as the third largest Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test (OSAT) company, opportunities abound in growth and development as we continue to push towards new heights in this highly competitive field.
Our comprehensive portfolio covers a wide spectrum of semiconductor applications servicing the telecommunications, consumer, automotive, and other industries through advanced wafer level packaging, 2.5D/3D, System-in-Packaging, and reliable flip chip and wire bonding technologies.
Our global footprint spans over 2 top-notched R&D facilities and 6 manufacturing locations in the Asia Pacific region, with global sales outreach as our sales network provide close technology collaboration and efficient supply-chain manufacturing to our global customers.
- Perform set-up and conversion to support production
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to problems with considerable initiatives and independent thoughts
- Determine methods and procedures independently and provide guidance to less experienced team members when required
- Communicate with Engineers and external vendors to resolve problems and provide advanced training to less experienced Technical Specialists
- Identify problems as well as areas for yield and quality improvements and develop methods to improve productivity and reduce manufacturing cost
Skills & Requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemical, Material Sciences or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience in wafer bumping or wafer fabrication are preferred otherwise candidates without experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Ability to work on 12 hours rotating shift
- Retirement Accounts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Engineering Jobs in Singapore”.