Attendant Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High school diploma, preferred|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3600 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Experience a winning combination of convenience and elegance at Marriott Hotel Downtown, Abu Dhabi. Our ideally situated hotel features 5-star accommodations and exceptional service moments away from popular attractions. Enjoy easy access to the Corniche,
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre and Sheikh Zayed Mosque from our premium location. After a day of sightseeing in Abu Dhabi, explore a wealth of amenities at our modern downtown hotel, including a spectacular rooftop pool, a fully equipped fitness center, and a tranquil spa for your ultimate well-being.
In the evening, relax at one of our well-known restaurants boasting international cuisine, delectable steakhouse fare, and handcrafted cocktails in a contemporary rooftop lounge. Retreat to expansive accommodations with stylish décor, pillowtop bedding and sleek marble bathrooms. If visiting for business, enjoy planning events in over 26,000 square feet with room for up to 560 guests
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma, preferred.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Free weekday lunches.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health services.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Attendant Jobs in Abu Dhabi”.