KPMG Uk Careers, An audit manager is responsible for organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans. The responsibilities of audit managers include overseeing the process of audits, making recommendations on policies, and ensuring that the organization fulfills international and governmental obligations of compliance.
|Post Name||Audit Manager|
|Qualification||Must possess professional qualifications; ACA, ACCA, or CPA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 60000 To GBP 62000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom N6G 3Y9|
Welcome to the KPMG Foundation, dedicated to improving the lives of some of the UK’s most vulnerable children. We share a commitment to investing in people, wherever, whenever and however the greatest impact can be made – and crucially sustained over the long term.
Our charity is now more than 20 years old and the COVID crisis of the last couple of years has exposed the disadvantage gap more starkly than ever – in education, in health, and more widely in communities – but it has also shone a light on mutual support, the kindness of strangers and a willingness to reach out to others.
Each of our five Values is designed to work alongside the others. Our Values help us to do the right thing, especially when we’re under pressure. They bind us together, across our different backgrounds and cultures, and are common to each of us.
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Advising executives.
- Plan and perform operational and financial audits.
- Identify business process risks.
- Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Document the results of the evaluations.
Skills & Requirements
- Extensive experience in auditing.
- Solid knowledge of regulations and guidelines.
- A record of success in internal and external audits.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Business acumen
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “KPMG Uk Careers”.