Audit Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah, Internal auditors are accounting professionals who provide organizations with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls, and regulatory compliance. They examine and improve operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the organization.
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2300 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
All work abroad is divided into two categories: formal and informal. This work is divided into all groups: Highly qualified staff (doctors, engineers, managers, managers and others); Handymen (construction workers, waitresses, salesmen, field workers, kitchen workers and others).
Layboard is a website dedicated for finding working places and job hiring abroad. We provide all the nuances and information regarding employment, vacancies, countries, and employers and also offer you help in case of difficulty. You need to register and make your own form, also choose a country, with us it is also possible and incredibly convenient, and you can start working in the country you have been dreaming of for a long time!
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
Skills & Requirements
- Two years of fraud auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Reduced risk.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Audit Jobs in Ras al-Khaimah”.