Jobs in Dubai Automotive, Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to hire an automotive technician to join our team. You should have demonstrated experience as an auto mechanic on cars and light trucks along with an ASE certificate.
You will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles. Automotive service technicians maintain, repair, and inspect cars, light trucks, and other vehicles. They may also be referred to as service techs, auto mechanics, auto technicians, automobile technicians, or service technicians.
Automotive Technicians typically repair basic car parts like brakes, steering wheels, and engines. They can also inspect and fix a vehicle’s electrical system. Most of them must perform automotive care tasks every day, like checking fluid levels, rotating tires, and changing oil fluids.
|Hiring Organization||Al Tayer Group|
|Post Name||Automotive Technician|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or equivalent is required.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
At Al Tayer Group, we believe that every business has a responsibility toward the development, preservation, and sustainability of the world we live in. That is why we support causes and initiatives that accomplish this belief.
Our programs and partnerships focus on education and children with special needs, a cause very close to our values and our heart. The slogan for our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities is “We believe children deserve the best”.
Special CSR Ambassadors work with volunteers from across the Group to raise funds and advocate these causes through participation and by hosting events and activities of our own. Since our founding, we have evolved into one of the most diverse and dynamic organizations in the Middle East.
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors, and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep the repair shop clean and organized.
- Keep a professional appearance.
Skills & Requirements
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- ASE certifications are required.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Graduated with an associate degree program in auto maintenance and repair.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- May lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience as a lube technician, or prepared to do on-the-job training.
- Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment.
- Experience with heavy equipment and as a diesel mechanic, diesel engine knowledge, or prepared to do on-the-job training.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Enrich Your Skill Set.
- Get Better Job Opportunities.
- Become Eligible for Promotions.
- Save Time and Money.
- Make Intelligent Purchase Decisions.
- Stay Relevant and Future-Ready.
- Open Up Alternate Income Avenues.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Automotive”.