Back Office Jobs in Delhi, We are looking to hire an experienced back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
|Hiring Organization||Manikaran Power Ltd.|
|Post Name||Back Office Executive|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||14500/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India 110077|
Manikaran Power Ltd. is a diversified USD 500 Million Energy Solution Conglomerate with a balanced energy mix of Power, Coal, and Gas. Manikaran Power Limited has been a strong believer in making a positive contribution to society by working closely with multiple stakeholders and extending its help on issues such as education, healthcare, and environmental sustainability.
Our approach has been to enhance prosperity in the community by empowering the people, working together with them as partners, building their skills and capabilities, and putting the local resources to the best use for sustainable development. Manikaran Power Limited has an excellent team of dedicated professionals with outstanding execution and excellent customer service.
A mix of power sales contracts in both Renewable and Non- Renewable energy in the Short Term, Medium-term, and on the Power Exchanges has given MPL a unique strength in terms of Energy Portfolio diversity. MPL has been a regular supplier of coal to various IPPs in India. Their prompt speed to convert proposals into final contracts is beyond expectation.
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Back Office Jobs in Delhi.