Back Office Executive Jobs For Freshers
- Organization Name : Bandhan Bank
- Post Name : Back Office Executive
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 15000/- To 20000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400071
Bandhan Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company, headquartered in Kolkata.andhan Bank is present in 34 out of 36 states and union territories of India, with 5,618 banking outlets and more than 2.43 crore customers. On 17 June 2015, the Reserve Bank of India granted the universal banking licence to Bandhan Bank.
The same year, on 23 August, the bank started operations with 501 branches, 50 ATMs and 2,022 DSC. The bank has mobilised deposits ove 81,898 crore and its total advances stand at 81,661 crore, as on 30 September 2021. Bandhan Bank started in 2001as a not-for-profit enterprise providing microloans to the underprivileged sections of society.
It focused on financial inclusion and women empowerment through sustainable livelihood creation. In 2006, Bandhan acquired an NBFC to scale up its microfinance activities. It turned into an NBFC-MFI to further its core objective of financial inclusion. In 2010, Bandhan was recognised as the largest MFI in the country.
On 2 April 2014, Bandhan received an in-principle approval for setting up a universal bank. On 23rd August 2015, the Reserve Bank of India granted the universal banking licence to Bandhan Bank. In 2019 they acquire Gruh finance from HDFC bank. In 2020 they achieve another milestone by opening 1000th branch in 34 UTC in INDIA with over 4000 outlets. Bandhan Bank commenced.
Operations on 23 August 2015 after Bandhan Financial Services Limited (‘BFSL’), its parent company transferred its entire micro finance business to the bank and the bank simultaneously commenced general banking activities.Its public shareholders then included International Finance Corporation; an arm of GIC, the sovereign wealth fund of Singapore; and Small Industries Development Bank of India.
The then Union Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley, inaugurated the bank on 23 August 2015, in Kolkata, making Bandhan Bank the first bank to be set up in Eastern India post-Independence. The bank had significantly improved its presence in East and North East India due to shortage of other banking organisations.
We are looking to hire back office executive to join our busy back office team. As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Executive Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Back Office Executive Skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Address : Srinagar Heritage, Shop no. – 1 11th road, Off, Central Ave Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071
- Phone : 086971 15591
- Email-ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.