Back Office Co-ordinator Job For Female
- Organization Name : Right Staff
- Post Name : Back Office Co-ordinator
- Qualification : Any Graduate, Post Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : 12000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400030
Right Staff is an executive firm specializing in recruitments across industry verticals and functions at middle & senior levels, with a clear focus on surpassing the expectations and meeting the long term needs of client and candidates.
We are centrally located in South Mumbai, Worli. Our team comprises qualified professionals who have to their credit a wealth of professional experience, who understand recruitment isn’t rocket science. Clients want the right people. Candidates want the right job. Both need to find each other that’s where Right Staff comes in.
We rely on a tried and tested methodology to match your recruitment needs. The Company is guided by a simple philosophy – professional, prompt and precise service.THE RIGHT STAFF is Minnesota’s leading local staffing company, providing the right people for every role from the front desk to the executive suite. When you work with THE RIGHT STAFF, you’re working with a locally owned and operated company.
We are looking to hire an back office Co-ordinator to join our busy back office team. As a back office Co-ordinator, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office Co-ordinator, you should have extensive in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office Co-ordinator works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Co-ordinator Responsibilities
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Back Office Co-ordinator Skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
- Address : T.V Industrial Estate, AB01A Neelam center , A wing, Basement, Baburao Pendharkar Marg,Behind, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400030
- Phone : 077109 99753
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.