Personal Sales Advisor
|Hiring Organization||Commercial Bank of Dubai Ajman Branch|
|Post Name||Personal Sales Advisor|
|Qualification||Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline or Diploma in business/finance related subjects.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 5500 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features, and services.
As we continue to build upon our successes, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and our customers – and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
As a PSA you will be responsible for end-to-end sales of assets and liability products. The job holder is also responsible for addressing customer queries and ensuring high customer service quality at all times.
- Acquire new bank customers and identify existing customers from the database to sell CBD products to increase customer base and cross-sell ratio.
- Achieve STAR Threshold targets for asset and liability products which are defined in STAR Incentive Program.
- Personal Loans/Finance
- Fresh/Buy Out/Top up
- Expats, Long & Short Tenure UAE Nationals
- Conventional Credit Cards (Primary & Supplementary)
- Islamic Credit Cards (Primary & Supplementary)
- Auto Loans
- Deal with CBD Personal and Direct segment customers on revenue-generating transactions such as Investment, FX and BANCA
- Follow up and close sales lead referred by Call Center, other segments, etc.
- Refer Mortgage cases to related Direct Sales Team
- Proactively call and visit existing/new customers (outside the branch) and make an agreed target number of appointments per week to review customer needs and make sales of other suitable CBD products.
- Review walk-in customer needs and makes sales of suitable CBD products.
- Ensure that all product applications are filled completely and accurately without any missing required documents.
- While onboarding customers, ensure the capture of all customer and account information into the BPM & CVXR systems accurately.
- Attend weekly and monthly team and area sales meetings to review performance and share best practice ideas.
- Ensure a consistently high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
Service and Quality:
Proactively help customers to reduce their waiting time. Ensure customers are on-boarded (new accounts) and served within prescribed SLAs.
Ensures that all customer problems/complaints/queries are handled efficiently and according to standards and a high level of service quality using the Operational CRM System.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline or Diploma in business/finance related subjects.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in Retail banking / Branch Banking