Banking Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for an outgoing relationship manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The relationship manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To be successful as a relationship manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
Relationship managers build strong relationships with customers and business clients. They seek out new business opportunities, advise clients on product/service solutions that meet their needs and resolve any issues or complaints.
|Hiring Organization||First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) | Dubai Mall Branch, Dubai|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 90 To AED 100 Per Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We provide career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to reach their full potential. We are looking to recruit and develop individuals who have the ability and ambition to build their careers with us.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience as a relationship manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Increased Sales.
- Higher Productivity.
- Cultivating New Leads.
- Better Marketing.
- Increased Profitability.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Banking Jobs in Dubai.