Bar staff Jobs in Sharjah, Answer guest questions or concerns regarding the origin, vintage, and style of various wines. Check the quality and quantity of all stock and supplies. Requisition all supplies. Perform bottle-for-bottle liquor restock. Communicate last call at designated closing time.
Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems. Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles. Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
Obtain change required for expected business level, and keep bank secure at all times. Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas. Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs promptly. Ensure staff is working together as a team.
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating, and coaching employees; and serve as a role model. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
|Hiring Organization||Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Post Name||Bar Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Nestled within the verdant heart of 15 hectares of manicured gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre is a luxurious haven of rest and relaxation, standing next door to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Belonging to the globe’s most glamorous city, our 5-star property offers matchless access to Dubai’s famed business and commercial districts and popular local attractions like Deira City Centre,
The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Burj Khalifa and the Gold Souk. Feel destined to succeed when you begin each day in one of our 18 chic restaurants before experiencing our dynamic city or attending a sophisticated event in our 44,000 square feet of venue space.
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Restaurant or management experience or more education is generally preferred.
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Skills development.
- Food & Beverage.
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts.
- Health and wellness
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Bar staff Jobs in Sharjah”.