Jobs in Warwickshire, We are searching for a committed, proactive bar manager who would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The bar manager will promote and grow the business, hire and train waitstaff, and ensure that patrons are receiving excellent drinks, food, and service.
You will also manage inventory and resources, plan promotional events, ensure that quality and safety controls are followed, maintain current licenses and update vendor contracts, create schedules, and set business objectives to increase profits and maximize customer satisfaction.
You should also be able to work with diverse personalities and diffuse tense situations. In order to succeed as a bar manager, you should be observant and have the ability to think critically and efficiently. You should be a skilled communicator with excellent problem-solving, observation, and interpersonal skills.
|Hiring Organization||The Rose & Crown|
|Post Name||Bar Manager|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom CV34 4SH|
Peach is a collection of really great pubs, mainly in market towns in the heart of England. Situated in the center of glorious Warwick, we’re A favorite with the townspeople and just a moment’s walk away from the historical castle. As a quality gastropub, we serve great ingredients and fresh, honest food in relaxed, welcoming surroundings, always with a kind word and a sense of fun.
A favorite with Warwick’s townspeople, The Rose & Crown sits in the corner of Market Place, always ready to welcome friends old and new. With sunny outside seating and thirteen comfortable bedrooms, we are bigger than we look.
A Peach pub since 2002, we serve fresh, quality, seasonal food every day (with a top-notch roast every Sunday), alongside fine ales, carefully-chosen wines, gins, and classic cocktails. Our ethically-sourced coffee is pretty good stuff too.
- Managing the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Restaurant or management experience or more education is generally preferred.
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
- Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Higher pay.
- More influence on company culture.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Warwickshire”.