Barista Jobs Montreal, We are searching for an engaging, courteous barista who is passionate about food and beverage preparation and education. The barista will greet customers, and answer their questions.
Take orders and accept payments, and prepare and serve food and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace and dining area, update displays, and continuously expand your knowledge of food and beverage quality controls.
Preparation methods, and presentation. To succeed as a barista, you should be committed to providing customers with excellent service. You should be positive, friendly, knowledgeable, and polite. Baristas make and serve beverages.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott International|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H3B 4C9|
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.
The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott. Marriott Corporation was founded by John Willard Marriott when he and his wife, Alice Marriott, opened a root beer stand in Washington, D.C.
As Mormon missionaries in the humid summers in Washington, D.C., the Marriotts were convinced that what residents of the city needed was a place to get a cool drink. The Marriotts later expanded their enterprise into a chain of Hot Shoppes restaurants.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
Skills & Requirements
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
- That smell of coffee. There is nothing like that strong, pure smell of real coffee.
- You never get tired.
- You have a skill.
- You officially know about coffee.
- No spill is too big.
- You have an interest.
- You can become an artist.
- You can wear what you want.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Barista Jobs Montreal”.