Part Time Jobs Hounslow, Baristas make and serve beverages, such as coffee and tea, and foods, such as sandwiches, muffins, or cookies. They package coffee blends, make coffee and tea, explain menu items to customers, clean, and attempt to ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied.
|Hiring Organization||Costa Coffee|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Hounslow, England, United Kingdom TW6 2GA|
We’ve 50 years experience of in crafting the finest quality coffee. From revolutionary methods and commitment to quality to unforgettable successes that have made Costa Coffee the Nation’s Favourite* coffee shop, our story is as unique as our coffee.
But first, let’s start with how every good story should be. At the very beginning. The Costa Coffee story began back in when Sergio and Bruno arrived in London with a burning desire to make great-tasting coffee a part of everyday life.
Setting up a small roastery in Fenchurch Street, they committed to crafting the finest quality coffee. It was here the Costa brothers blind-tested 112 variations of coffee before they tasted one good enough to be our signature blend. They named it ‘Mocha Italia’ and it remains our signature blend to this day.
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- You have a skill.
- You officially know about coffee.
- No spill is too big.
- You have an interest.
- You can become an artist.
- You can wear what you want.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Hounslow”.