Jobs in Canada For Indian Freshers, We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, and recommend menu items.
You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties. To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality.
You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable. Bartenders mix, garnish and serve beverages and food to customers. They may also be known as barkeeps or mixologists.
|Hiring Organization||Delight Indian Bistro|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 10 To CAD 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3S 9N6|
Delight Indian Bistro is one of the best-rated Indian restaurants serving South Surrey, White Rock, Surrey, Delta, and Vancouver area. We serve top authentic dishes and offer the finest ambiance to give you the best fine dining experience.
We offer veg and non-veg options. Offering some of the finest Indian cuisines in Surrey, Delight Indian Bistro is the perfect spot for a family dinner, date night, or just a quick lunch in the middle of your busy day.
Our talented team of experienced chefs creates unique Indian dishes inspired by age-old family recipes to bring you a new take on classic Indian cuisine. From our wide range of curries and masalas to our selection of chicken, seafood, and regional specialties, you will always find your favorites at Delight Indian Bistro.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate, returning correct change to patrons, and balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
- You can make good tips.
- The job outlook is strong.
- The job can be very social.
- You’re typically free during the day.
- You learn new skills.
- It’s an active job.
- There isn’t a lot of upward mobility.
- You often have to work nights and weekends.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Canada For Indian Freshers”.