Job in Singapore For Indian 12th Pass, Bartenders mix, garnish and serve beverages and food to customers. They may also be known as barkeeps or mixologists. We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers.
The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients
And handle basic cleaning duties. To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Singapore|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1800 To SGD 2400 Per Month|
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one, and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.
It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. We are committed to building upon our Company’s strong history of supporting our communities and the environment.
Through our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) program we seek to preserve and regenerate the beautiful places in which we operate, and leave a positive, enduring impact on our communities. To learn more, read our ESG Summary Report.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- The job can be very social.
- You’re typically free during the day.
- You learn new skills.
- It’s an active job.
- There isn’t a lot of upward mobility.
- You often have to work nights and weekends.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Job in Singapore For Indian 12th Pass”.