Bartender Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food.
You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties. To succeed as a bartender, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
A bartender is a person who formulates and serves alcoholic or soft drink beverages behind the bar, usually in a licensed establishment as well as in restaurants and nightclubs, but also occasionally at private parties. Bartenders also usually maintain the supplies and inventory for the bar.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott International, Inc|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y 1J8|
Marriott International today unveiled Marriott Bonvoy, the new loyalty brand replacing the current loyalty brands – Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) – and reflecting the unmatched benefits, single loyalty portfolio and experiences announced last year.
Discover Montreal, Quebec’s historic districts and modern style, as this lively city is always ready to showcase its distinctive culture and cuisine. Wandering historic Vieux-Montréal’s cobblestone streets for its 19th-century architecture and charming artisan shops, visitors can immerse themselves in art galleries. Museums, and clothing boutiques.
Featuring Quebec designers. During warmer months, locals embrace the pedestrian lifestyle, strolling the streets and stopping for café au lait or fresh-from-the-oven treats at one of the many bakeries. Head farther afield on two wheels via the numerous bike paths that connect this city island’s many green spaces and shoreline.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, and balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
Skills & Requirements
- Mixology. A bartender with strong mixology skills is well-versed in making cocktails and mixing alcoholic drinks.
- Communication. Effective bartending involves your ability to communicate well with customers and team members.
- Cash management.
- The job outlook is strong.
- The job can be very social.
- You’re typically free during the day.
- You learn new skills.
- It’s an active job.
- There isn’t a lot of upward mobility.
- You often have to work nights and weekends.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Bartender Jobs Montreal“.