Work in Abu Dhabi, Job purpose: A Bellman’s main duty is carrying luggage for the guests as they come to or leave the hotel. He should also attend the main entrance door and welcome/farewell guests, arrange and manage transfers, help guests with directions and perform their first and last impressions for them.
|Hiring Organization||Rosewood Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Located on Al Maryah Island at the core of Abu Dhabi’s new Central Business District (CBD), Rosewood Abu Dhabi is a five-star luxury hotel inspired by the glistening Arabian Gulf, reflecting the history, architecture, and culture of Abu Dhabi. Guests will discover spacious guest rooms, fine dining, and world-class amenities married to stunning views.
Rosewood Abu Dhabi opened its doors in May, the first presence of the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts brand in the UAE. Redefining Arabian hospitality, the hotel offers a distinct and personalized luxury lifestyle experience in the heart of the city.
Rosewood Abu Dhabi has been recognized as one of the best places to stay and eat by the world’s leading publications, travel magazines, and consumer organizations. Warm and intuitive service awaits you at Rosewood Abu Dhabi.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures, and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and at whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas.
- Welcome the guest on arrival by using the hotel name. Assist guests with\ wherever they are heading too.
- Transport guest luggage from the point of arrival at the hotel to their assigned room.
- Transport guest luggage from current room to reassigned room for room changes.
- Transport guest luggage from their room to the point of departure from the hotel.
- Assist in locating guests’ lost luggage.
- Correctly tag, store and retrieve luggage from the holding room.
- Identify and explain hotel facilities and features to guests while escorting them to their rooms.
- Identify the fire exit closest to guest’s room and explain the safety features of the assigned room.
- Demonstrate use of room keys to guests.
- Place guest luggage in the luggage rack inside the room.
Skills & Requirements
- Guest Service
- Guest Rooms
- Hotel Services
- Guest Luggage
- Customer Service
- Greeting Guests
- Other Skills
- Possibility of advancement.
- Transferrable skills.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Diverse interpersonal interactions.
- Job security.
- Variety of positions.
- Opportunity for relocation.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work in Abu Dhabi”.