Bike Rider Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a reliable and punctual bike Rider to safely deliver various items to specified locations following the delivery instructions provided by our dispatch staff.
The bike Rider’s responsibilities include prioritizing important deliveries, notifying dispatch staff of any conditions that may delay or impact deliveries, and answering any questions that recipients may have regarding deliveries.
To be successful as a bike Rider, you should be physically fit and adept at managing unforeseen circumstances. Ultimately, an outstanding bike courier should be knowledgeable of road safety regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
|Hiring Organization||Gopinath group of companies|
|Post Name||Bike Rider|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are among the UAE’s oldest commercial, industrial and residential painting and protective coatings service providers with a proven track record when it comes to quality! We at Gopinath Group, have been serving UAE businesses, industries, and property managers.
We began as a general service provider in the UAE and moved on to the large oil and gas industry and today we have expanded our services to new areas, providing turnkey projects in Decorative Painting, Corrosion Control, Gypsum works & Manpower Supply Services.
Today, we are one of the preferred service providers for several Government authorities, MNC’s and the continued patronage of the major corporations within the region is a testimony to our commitment and the value that we add to their business.
- Picking up and delivering various packages to specified locations as per the delivery instructions provided by dispatch staff.
- Verifying addresses and locations before each delivery to ensure that there are no errors.
- Carefully planning travel routes to ensure that packages are delivered to recipients in a timely manner.
- Securing packages to prevent damage during transit.
- Obtaining recipients’ signatures upon completion of each delivery to confirm receipt of the correct items.
- Collecting payments as required and ensuring that the correct amounts have been received.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all packages delivered to recipients.
- Regularly communicating with dispatch staff to provide delivery updates and receive instructions for new deliveries.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a bike courier.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to use GPS devices.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good physical stamina.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Increased cardiovascular fitness.
- Increased muscle strength and flexibility.
- Improved joint mobility.
- Decreased stress levels.
- Improved posture and coordination.
- Strengthened bones.
- Decreased body fat levels.
- Prevention or management of the disease.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Bike Rider Jobs in Dubai”.