Call Center Representative Job For Fresher
- Organization Name : Datamatics Technologies Private Limited
- Post Name : Call Center Representative
- Qualification : 12th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Salary : 15000/- To 25000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400093
Our vision is to be a world-class organization admired for consistently delivering superior business value. We will achieve this by enhancing business efficiency for data-driven businesses through smart solutions.
With the changing business scenarios, and with organizations across the world embracing Digital Transformation, Robotic Process Automation has emerged as a key enabler in the enterprise automation segment. In its latest report titled, “Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – Technology Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment 2021”
Everest group analyzes the global RPA market landscape and 23 leading RPA vendors across the world. Explore the top automation use cases from different industries and how Intelligent Document Processing software is helping to improve operational efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
We are searching for a polite, professional call center representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The call center representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound.
Calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful call center representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Call Center Responsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Requirements
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Call Center Skills
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Knowledge Retention and Recall.
- Ability to Handle Pressure.
- Speed and Efficiency.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Emotional Stability.
- Organizational Ability.
- Address : Unit No-117-120, Seepz, Sdf-v, M I D C, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
- Phone : 022 6753 5555
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.