Call Center Representative Job From Home
- Organization Name : Delight Services LLP
- Post Name : Call Center Representative
- Qualification : 10th Pass
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : 15000/- To 22000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400070
At Delight we thrive to offer a modernized contact centre with all in-one platform that offers comprehensive functionality for delivery management system.We get you out of the daily chaos of large customer calls and let you focus on your core operations.We also help you manage the customer database, sales reports and other vital business analytics.
A call center is a centralized department that handles inbound and outbound calls from current and potential customers. Call centers are located either within an organization or outsourced to another company that specializes in handling calls.
We are searching for a polite, professional call center representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. The call center representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound.
Calls or both and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
To be a successful call center representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Call Center Responsibilities
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
Call Center Requirements
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Call Center Skills
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Knowledge Retention and Recall.
- Ability to Handle Pressure.
- Speed and Efficiency.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Emotional Stability.
- Organizational Ability.
- Address : G-12, Kohinoor Mall, Premier Road, , Kurla West, Premier Residencies, Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070
- Phone : 086552 26060
- Email ID : [email protected]
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.