Work in Singapore For Filipino, Brand Managers are responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing and communication activities for a brand. Brand Managers may manage a portfolio of products for which they build brand awareness and improve market share.
|Hiring Organization||Procter & Gamble|
|Post Name||Brand Manager|
|Qualification||Degree in business, marketing, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3600 To SGD 4300 Per Month|
Our brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. We are the people behind the brands you trust, and we’re committed to making people’s lives better in small but meaningful ways, every day.
As P&G grows, we stay grounded in our purpose, values, and principles and a deep-rooted understanding between each other and our company that being our best and doing our best—for the people who buy our products, for one another, and for the world around us—will lead to mutual success.
There is no single equation for success at P&G because no two P&G people or careers are alike. Just as we strive to deliver a superior consumer experience, we aim to deliver a superior employee value equation as well.
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends, and competitor activity.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications, and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Grows business.
- Cultivates customer loyalty.
- Creates brand awareness and recognition.
- Increases pricing and value of the product.
- Grows sales through loyal customers.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Work in Singapore For Filipino”.