Real Estate Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a qualified real estate broker to carry out various real estate duties and establish a strong network of connections within the industry. Responsibilities will include soliciting clients for renting, buying, and selling homes and properties, as well as negotiating and arranging real estate transactions.
To be successful as a real estate broker you must be energetic and have the ability to keep up with a demanding property market and working environment. Real estate brokers are real estate agents who have passed their broker license exam and either own a real estate firm or hire agents to work for them.
Real estate brokers, and their agents, work with clients by assisting them with property transactions and advising them on issues such as price, market outlook, and mortgages. They help the buyers search for available properties that match the buyer’s price range and wish list.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1Y 1J8|
Proudly Canadian, we’re a gold mine of Canadian brokerage intelligence and know-how. Entrepreneurs at heart, we place an intrinsic value on our independence. This means we’re not influenced by oversized global affiliations or ruled by mass franchised brokerages, that may not take into account regional customers’ needs or special local market dynamics.
Maintaining this independence gives us flexibility, freedom, and creativity. We also knew there was a way to create something better. Our only guide? The desire to find a solution that makes the most sense for your business.
CDNGLOBAL’s team builds strong relationships and powers prosperity through truly innovative commercial real estate solutions based on localized market intelligence, trust, and human connectivity.
We work hard to make our day-to-day business, and the industry at large, beyond the transaction. We build relationships and add value to help our clients in whatever market they need.
- Verifying continued licensing of all brokerage agents.
- Educating and constantly monitoring their agents.
- Generating and managing lists of properties for sale.
- Collaborating with contractors, home inspectors, attorneys, and other external stakeholders involved in various real estate transactions.
- Soliciting clients by promoting the brokerage, networking, marketing, and offering real estate services to prospective clients.
- Providing information on legal guidelines, rates, specifications, and property availability to clients.
- Partner with clients to buy, sell, and rent properties within the identified target market.
- Negotiating between buyers and sellers to facilitate contractual agreements that are in the best interests of all parties involved.
- Drafting sales and purchase contracts to be completed upon the closing of real estate transactions.
- Ensuring that all real estate transactions are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations relating to the purchase, sale, or lease of properties.
Skills & Requirements
- Communication Skills. Unsurprisingly, a key skill for someone whose job revolves around working with people is going to be communication.
- Understanding Social Cues.
- Ability to Negotiate.
- Active Listening Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Teaching Skills.
- Successful sales record.
- Ability to work independently and able to supervise a team of agents.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills.
- Responsible and ethical.
- Knowledgeable about the property market and best practices.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Real Estate Jobs Montreal“.