Bus Driver Job in Abu Dhabi, Bus drivers are a group of skilled drivers in the transportation industry. Bus drivers can have a wide range of employers. They can be employed or contracted by schools, car rental companies, airports, malls, municipalities, and many many others.
The primary role of a Bus Drive is to transport people and cargo from one place to another. Often Bus drivers are assigned routes to follow daily. Depending on the size and location, Bus drivers are required to obtain various licensing and certifications.
While there are no education requirements for being a Bus Driver, most employers will require a High School Diploma. As well as a valid driver’s license, there are additional classifications of licensing needed depending on the weight and type of vehicle. Smaller buses only require a class C driver’s License.
To drive full sizes buses, one will need to obtain a CDL (Commercial driver’s License). Many of the larger employers will offer a contingent contract to help a candidate secure their CDL. A good driving record and road safety skills are needed to ensure success in this field.
|Hiring Organization||Care Professional Services|
|Post Name||Bus Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2564 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Established in UAE, Abu Dhabi, Care Professional Services (CPS)is a privately-owned enterprise and has developed from a traditional recruitment business into client-centric executive recruitment and search consultancy with a broader range of services and capabilities.
With business partners in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, the UK, and Africa, we are well placed to service one of the fastest-growing regions in the world, and our consultative and client-driven approach has positioned us as a partner of choice for companies across a diverse range of industries including but not limited to.
Oil and Gas, Hospitality, Medical, Education, Construction & Real Estate, Retail, Logistics and much more. Our mission is “to be a world-class global talent solutions provider, delivering the highest quality of service to clients and candidates.
” which drives us to deliver outstanding levels of service whilst being realistic about our capabilities on each and every assignment. CPS recruits and measures employees against the values of being Candid, Creative and Professional which drives our open and transparent culture whilst encouraging.
- Obey all rules and regulations of the Highway Traffic Act at all times.
- Adhere to the bus schedules that have been established by STSWR.
- Pick up and drop off students only at the bus stops designated by STSWR.
- Follow the routes that have been planned and approved by STSWR.
Skills & Requirements
- Customer service skills.
- Knowledge of public safety and security.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of transport methods, costs, and benefits.
- The ability to work well with others.
- The ability to operate and control equipment.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Rental Insurance.
- Sick Leave.
- Vacation Time.
- And More.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Bus Driver Job in Abu Dhabi“.