Business analyst Jobs in Ajman, We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
|Hiring Organization||CUCA City University College of Ajman|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||Bachelor in Computer Science (at least)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
The purpose of counselling is to assist students in understanding and resolving their educational, vocational, and personal problems such as: getting acclimated to college life and dealing with emotions such as anxiety, stress or any other challenges including work, home and friendships.
The counselling office provides counselling services in a confidential and safe environment that allows students to talk freely about feelings, thoughts and problems to enable them to reach their academic goals.
We are committed to supporting, encouraging, guiding and challenging our students to ensure their personal, educational and professional development; and cultivating an environment of awareness, understanding, respect, and acceptance of diversity.
- Experience in Implication of Microsoft SQL
- Experience in concepts of programming at system level,
- Experience in business priority and business rules and apply same rule in the system itself
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing university management systems.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting of our Financial and administration systems
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Assist network administrator with application installation and testing.
Skills & Requirements
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
Bachelor in Computer Science (at least)
- Sick time.
- Personal and vacation days.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Parental leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Business analyst Jobs in Ajman”.