Recruitment Jobs London, We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis and documenting processes.
And performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
The role of a business analyst is an important part of any project team. Acting as the key interface between the users and the project manager they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users.
|Hiring Organization||Oliver Wyman Ltd|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or an MBA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2000 To GBP 2200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1U 8EW|
As part of our global, entrepreneurial team, you’ll do meaningful work from day one. We’re looking for individuals who challenge the norm, and constantly strive to build something new for the firm and the world around us.
All voices matter at Oliver Wyman. That’s why we created the Global Leadership Team Council: a group of non-executive colleagues from all industry groups and job families, representing a wide range of backgrounds and identities.
Discover The Inflation Shift hub presents a variety of views on inflation and is packed with suggestions on how the private and public sectors can use inflation to their advantage and become more resilient to future crises.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
Skills & Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Opportunity to liaise and network.
- A fast-paced career.
- A promising vocation with visible growth.
- Opportunity to see the bigger picture.
- High Organizational visibility and respect.
- Chance to be carriers of change.
- The gradual growth of communication and soft skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Recruitment Jobs London”.