Manchester Metropolitan University Jobs, We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users. The role of a business analyst is an important part of any project team.
Acting as the key interface between the users and the project manager they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users. A business analyst is a person who processes, interprets, and documents business processes, products, services, and software through the analysis of data.
|Hiring Organization||Manchester Metropolitan University|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 43000 To GBP 43672 Per Month|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M15 6BH|
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School is a triple-accredited business school of Manchester Metropolitan University. It traces its roots as a provider of business education back to and has a rich history of supporting industry and commerce in the city of Manchester.
Manchester Metropolitan University is ranked 601 in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.4 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
Manchester University has a stronger youth system and more students apply for entry than any other University in the country, with 60,000 applications per year for undergraduate subjects. Manchester Metropolitan doesn’t fall far behind with around 59,000 applications per year for undergraduate courses.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Analytical and Critical Thinking.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Negotiation and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Decision-Making Skills.
- Programming Languages.
- Creation of Reports and Dashboards.
- Database and SQL.
- Opportunity to liaise and network.
- A fast-paced career.
- A promising vocation with visible growth.
- Opportunity to see the bigger picture.
- High Organizational visibility and respect.
- Chance to be carriers of change.
- The gradual growth of communication and soft skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Manchester Metropolitan University Jobs“.