First American Salem Job For Freshers, The role of a business analyst is an important part of any project team. Acting as the key interface between the users and the project manager they gather information, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users.
|Hiring Organization||First American India Pvt Ltd (FAI)|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 25000/- Per Month|
|Location||Salem, Tamil Nadu, India 636005|
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), is one of America’s 1000 largest corporations with nearly $4 billion in revenues. First American provides financial services through its Title Insurance and Services segment and its Specialty Insurance segment.
The First American Family of Companies core business lines includes title insurance and closing/settlement services, title plant management services, title, and other real property records and images, valuation products and services, home warranty products, property and casualty insurance, and banking, trust and investment advisory services.
Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, First American serves homebuyers and sellers, real estate professionals, loan originators and servicers, commercial property professionals, homebuilders, and others involved in residential and commercial property transactions with products and services specific to their needs.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- One title, many Professional hats.
- The job market is set to explode.
- The Great pay.
- THE Independence and flexibility.
- IT’S NEVER A DULL DAY.
- Utilize your past experiences and knowledge.
- You Enjoy Helping others.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “First American Salem Job For Freshers”.